Aventus Global Trading offers exciting and rewarding careers. We maintain a list of talent pool that we draw upon. So even if there is no job availability commensurate with your experience and qualifications, still send us your details at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you once there is an opening that matches your skill sets.
Working at Aventus
Our goal is to be UAE’s most popular stationer, bookseller and newsagent. To achieve this, we are looking to build upon some terrific strengths; a large portfolio of stores, a strong position in our core markets and most important of all; talented, motivated and well trained staff. People with real passion, energy and enthusiasm – whose potential we want to fulfil. People like you?
What Aventus Can Offer
Aventus Global Trading LLC., fast-paced and entrepreneurial place to grow your career. Our Company offers exciting career opportunities with excellent growth prospects.
Building your career at Aventus Global Trading LLC. will be an immensely challenging and rewarding experience.
How Can I Apply
Have a look at the current listed vacancies on this page and if there are no openings that interest you at this time, you can still send us your application where you CV will be added to our Database.
Send your CVs to email@example.com
Retail Sales Associates
Responsible for creating a sales environment that enhances the buying experience. Also in charge of driving the full sales lifecycle, from initial contact to demonstrations and sale.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
- Attending weekly sales meetings.
- Cultivating successful relationships with retail customers.
- Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner.
- Cleaning shelves, counters, and tables.
- Greeting each customer that comes into the store in a warm manner.
- Identifying customer requirements.
- Preparing merchandise for display.
- Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
- Assisting in physical inventory counts.
- Implementing all visual merchandising standards.
- Watching out for loss prevention through leakage and theft.
- Enthusiastic attitude in person and over the telephone.
- Natural ability to communicate with others.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Can easily make connections with various kinds of people.
- Displaying a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges.
- Can quickly learn new processes.
The Book Buyer is responsible for purchasing Books from International and Local Publishers and distributors for his/her department. He/she ensures that the purchased products have the best achievable prices and the most favorable commercial terms.
He/she will be reporting to the Purchase Manager
- Make purchasing decisions within budget based on market conditions and trends regarding product lifecycle, price fluctuation, product availability and competition’s business practices
- Negotiate with suppliers agreements, contracts, product selling price, profit margin, returns to vendor, marketing contribution surrounding the product, exclusivity periods, defective policy
- Request and manage the delivery and payment of purchase orders, track delayed orders and control payment reports
- Prepare promotions, sale and special collections, and coordinate them with the Marketing department and suppliers in order to enforce and increase sales
- Develop routine reports, schedules, agreements, proposals, summaries and letters as needed
- Reviewing sales performance and meeting sales targets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-4 years of experience working in a book store or with a publisher
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office; Microsoft Dynamics – Navision is a plus
- Developing and Motivating Others
- Decision Making
- Analytical Thinking
- Commercial Understanding
- Communication Skills
- Self – Development
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org